July 2014 Major Update For Ultimate Demon
Great news for users of the most effective SEO software tools on the market. July 19th 2014 brings a major update.
Whilst the last few months have introduced literally hundreds of “silent” script and site updates, this is the first one in a while that will require a full re-download of the Ultimate Demon client.
Here at UD2 we will be supporting the changes this update brings as quickly as possible in terms of the Bonus packs that our members get. I’m hopeful that we will have packs with the new site types included out before the end of July
The Change List
Download the latest user guide from:
VERSION 188.8.131.52 (Release Date: 19th July 2014)
1. Self-add sites for document and press release platforms are not
exporting the correct type. This is now fixed.
2. Fixed a bug in “Generate Report” unable to save “Document” typed
reports after clicking [Save].
3. Unable to export document accounts. This is now fixed.
4. Fixed a bug in which pinged URLs are not displayed when user switch
to display “Pinged” view under the “Ping” tab.
1. Added a new platform: Microblog into the system.
Users can now harvest for Jisko and Status.Net microblog sites and
post to them.
NOTE: The software does not come with default list. Users have
to scrap them from the search engines.
Sample Jisko search engine footprint:
“Powered by Jisko” + “Mobile Interface”
Sample Status.net search engine footprint:
“StatusNet microblogging software” + “recent tags”
2. Cloning of task now clone folder settings too.
3. Task log now allows user to copy more than 1 URL by selecting
4. User can now update account status for sites selected from the
task log screen.
5. Proxy test screen now has an option allowing user to keep proxy
servers that reveal the real IP.
6. User can now extract and instruct the software to “click” URLs
within emails that do not contain any activation URL.
To use this function:
i) Go to the “Mailbox” tab
ii) Select the email address from the dropdown
iii) Right click on any of the listed email
iv) Choose “Click All Links For All Emails Without Activation
v) Click [Start] to instruct the software to “click” the
What Does This Mean?
There are some aspects here I’m really keen to test. The email clicking function seems innocuous, but for power users, the ability to find those hidden confirmation links could well turn out to be one of the largest boosts to efficiency yet.
The new site types (platforms) are already being scraped, sorted and tested using both the footprints above plus others I’ve developed. The results so far are very promising. Some very high value high authority sites with good trust metrics an Page rank.
Admin of those creating multiple campaigns a day or cloning campaigns will be made considerably easier with the other changes listed.
A great major update to go with the hundreds of almost daily “silent updates that the developers have consistently brought out over the lifetime of this great product.